Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WANTING TO WORKOUT BADLY

Really want to workout badly as my body started to feel lemau dan x bermaya. Dr said not to workout, no stress, no hardwork. Eat properly. Stay healthy.
How not working out can make my body healthy?
I must move! Must move a lot so that the lemak x bleh bermaharajalela didlam badan ini.
Last weighin-85kg. Category:obese. When cukup term my weight will be 95+. Aiya! Dont want that to happen.
So just now i move to the workout that is very mild, low impact , veri2 low that design especially for people wit my case. but i think is enough for my body to sweats. I dont care. I'm happy, no stress at all working out just now. And i intend to work out again next two days.
And hopefully precious one is doing fine thru out this journey.


Adik n baby..dia.

No comments: