Monday, March 14, 2011

damn! i am so wanted a break from this work

i dont do this
i dont do that
u must do this
u must do that

god i wish.. i wish i wish that my work is better. my bos is good. my workplace near my home. kids' taska near  my home, i wish i got paid better, i wish people recognise my skill.. ish ish..
astghfirullahalzim..
alhamdulillah masih bekerja. masih bekerja ngan kerajaan. masih ada yg sudi menerima khidmatku. masih ada yang perlukan aku.. walau teruk camana sekali pun aku kerja.. allah dah berikan yg terbaik untukku. inilah yg terbaik buat masa ini. insya-allah.
nak sambung i wish...
i wish i had freestyle so that i can ebm for zarin
i wish my house is 'rumah tanah' so that i can balik everyday without feeling lazy to climb the stairs
i wish my weight is lower than current.. so that my self esteem is higher to meet people.
i wish that my life is smoother.. so i can be stress free
stress free = more milk for zarin.

No comments: